Video Training for the SAP Cloud Applications Studio
We are happy to share with you the information that we have now completed a video training for the SAP Cloud Applications Studio. The training for the studio is part of a comprehensive video training provided by SAP University Alliances.
The training section on the SDK provided by Jens Limbach contains 11 videos covering the following topics:
- Strategic Positioning
- Hands-on: Creating a Basic Cloud Application (Solution, Business Object, UI)
- Hands-on: Creating Business Logic (ABSL)
- Hands-on: Fine-tuning of the UI (UI Designer)
- Hands-on: Associations (Business Object, ABSL, UI)
- Hands-on: Creating Advanced Business Logic (ABSL)
- Hands-on: Extending SAP BOs and SAP UIs (Business Object Extension, UI Extensions)
- Hands-on: Testing the final application
- SDK Feature Overview
If you get started with the SDK, this video is a must for you. And even experts may find the one or other new nice feature.
You can either download the complete ByDesign video training. You can find the download information on the training here: SAP Business ByDesign Video Training – a University Alliances Project
You can find the studio part of the training in section 7, “Creating Application with SAP Solutions OnDemand Studio”,
Or you can watch the videos directly via the following playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAN4lvL4kFnh45xtdaBbDbxVLfITqQixH