#SAPForum in UK & Ireland 2013 – Join us in Birmingham on July 3-4!
The SAP Technology forum sapforum turned into a huge success and is on its world tour for 3rd year in a row.
Join us in Birmingham on July 3 & 4 to experience the future of business with SAP!
If you’re responsible for bringing the real-time enterprise to life, this year’s SAP Forum UK & Ireland is a must. Join us at the ICC Birmingham and meet SAP experts in person for a privileged insight into SAP’s latest analytics, mobile, social, cloud, process, big data and in-memory technologies.
The first day, 3rd July, is aimed at business leaders, who will see what the future of business looks like. The second day, 4th July, is designed for IT professionals like you, whose job it is to make the vision a reality.
The day’s programme is completely free and offers a comprehensive range of sessions to choose from: industry microforums, breakthrough sessions, experience zones. Places are limited so please register today.
Forum tracks include:
- Connecting People – Your employees, suppliers and partners increasingly expect IT to “just work” delivering a seamless experience across devices. We show SAP’s innovations in User Experience.
- Building Applications – SAP is embracing open standards in our Cloud Platform as a Service, integrating seamlessly with your on-premise SAP estate. See the future of SAP application architecture.
- Managing Applications– Automation, virtualisation and Cloud have the promise of increasing the agility and reducing TCO of the SAP and Enterprise Applications estate. We outline a vision for this.
- Governing Data– Data is the lifeblood of your organisation be it about your customers, supply chain, employees and operations – Learn how data governance has a material impact on your business.
- Orchestrating Processes – IT agility, increasing the pace of business innovation and having the insights to deliver business responses to rapidly changing market situations are covered in this track.
- Making the Enterprise Real Time– Your organisation is only as good as the data that runs it. Developing a platform to gather, organise and deliver data in real-time can transform your business.
Master our latest technology
As a SAP insider, you’ll hear our strategy for the year ahead, see demonstrations of working prototypes, and discover how to develop, implement, optimise and upgrade SAP systems. In particular, we will share the amazing capabilities of:
- SAP Operational Process Intelligence
- SAP Efficient Test Management
- SAP Landscape and Datacenter Innovation
- SAP Information Governance
- SAP Business Rules
Get your free mobile app
Register now for the SAP Forum and receive your free mobile event app to help you make the most of the event.
SAP FORUM 2013 sapforum
Date: 3rd – 4th July 2013
Venue: ICC, Birmingham
Cost: Free to IT professionals
Please note that this event is only open to existing and prospective SAP customers.
IT professionals, including:
- Database managers
- IT architects
- SAP architects
- IT managers
- Infrastructure managers
We look forward to meeting you there!