SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 5 for iOS – Empowering decision makers everywhere
This month the latest version of SAP’s mobile BI app will be available for download from the Apple app store. SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 5 is making analytics a seamless part of everyday activities, ensuring that customer meetings, sales and service calls, manufacturing optimization and workflow processes – all decisions where precision is critical to success – are enriched with the latest trusted data and insight.
The latest release provides a new intuitive design that makes it simple to find and interact with critical decision making information while on the go. Collaborating with colleagues everywhere is easy with new support for SAP Jam.
Content creators, developers, and partners can take advantage of the full breadth of the SAP Analytics portfolio with significant advancements across the suite including:
- SAP Dashboards: HTML5 SDK, Flash Variables, QaaWS connections and bubble and waterfall charts
- SAP Design Studio: new charting engine, support for OpenDoc and iPhone support
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence: support for custom axis scaling, OpenDoc & Geo enhancements
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile SDK: customize, integrate and distribute targeted analytics applications
IT administrators will find it easier than ever to deliver analytics throughout their organizations and beyond with a single application to manage, automatic delivery of personalized analytics and support for the SAP Mobile Platform as well as third party mobile security providers.
SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 5 delivers:
· One Mobile Analytics application for easy access to all analytics
· Support for SAP BusinessObjects Explorer and SAP Lumira Cloud
· New consumer focused design makes it simple to get started
· Automatic delivery of personalized analytics with BI Inbox
· Collaborate with new support for SAP Jam and voice annotations
SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 5 will be available for download for iOS devices very soon. Look for an update to this blog next week for Android devices.