Achieve inventory optimization even in complex supply chains – Eastman Chemical’s success story
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2013
Time: 2:00 pm ET/ 11:00 am PT
Duration: 60 minutes (including Q&A)
Hosted by SAPinsider, sponsored by SAP
The Chemicals industry has its share of difficult inventory challenges. Charged with meeting demanding service levels required by their customers, these supply chains also face restrictions in capacity, storage, regulations, and timing. The result is often higher inventory, and lower service, than desired.
Join us for a case study presentation to learn how Eastman Chemical implemented SAP Enterprise Inventory Optimization by SmartOps as a tool to help reduce working capital while maintaining high customer service levels — a balance that is difficult with conventional techniques. Uncover root causes of inventory issues with analytics that leverage business changes, while recognizing the costs and minimizing trade-offs.
Then hear from both SAP and SmartOps on how SAP Enterprise Inventory Optimization by SmartOps has helped numerous companies recognize significant savings in complex supply chains.
Watch this webinar to learn:
• What’s so fundamentally different about SAP Enterprise Inventory Optimization by SmartOps that my ERP system and planners cannot provide?
• How can I master uncertainty, right-size inventory, and improve service in my difficult supply chain?
• How can predictive analytics drive root cause improvements in inventory planning?
• How is multi-echelon inventory optimization different than traditional approaches?
• What have OTHER chemicals industry clients experienced in using SAP Enterprise Inventory Optimization by SmartOps?
Then join in a brief Q&A period, time permitting, to ask your own specific questions about SAP Enterprise Inventory Optimization by SmartOps and managing inventory optimization.
Register for this webinar today. If you miss the live event, we’ll send you an on-demand link so that you can view at your convenience.