Amendment Processing for Sales in SAP during transit
As below process we know how can maintian amendment process for Sales during transit.
what is Amendment?
Ans.: Company sales some quantities of product to customer and then customer again want to change this sales option with company. Like On transit first customer want to change delivery qty with second customer by negotiate process. Then this types of process call amendment sales with company.
why is Requirements for Amendment?
Ans.: At present company delivery to customer some product as sales. After delivery during transit customer wants to change some qty with another second customer but challan & VAT already declared for first customer. So Amendment solves this type process issue.
what is the Purpose for Amendment?
Ans.: Delivery challan & VAT challan already declared against first customer. So if second customer wants to take few quantities from first customer, then amendment help to change the delivery & customer balance adjustment process
In below process we can complete an amendment in sales during transit.
Stapes 1:- Standard Sales Order for First Customer
1. Using T-Code: VA01, to create a standard sales order
2. Using T-Code: VL01N, to create a standard delivery order
3. Using T-Code: VL02N, to complete a standard delivery order PGI
4. Using T-Code: VF01 or VF04 to create standard invoice or billing document.
5. Print out: Delivery Loading Advice, Delivery Challan, Gate Pass and Vat Challan for first customer.
First customer take the delivery and come out from company but any reasons now second customer should take the delivery or partial delivery qty from first customer.
Stapes 2:- Amendment Sales Order for First Customer
6. Collect the first customer delivery’s invoice or billing document number.
7. Using T-Code: VA01, to create an Amendment sales order against first customer, then put the billing document number in Billing reference document dialog box and click copy to open the amendment sales order. Then put only amendment qty on the sales order line item, check document date, pricing date and save the amendment sales order.
8. Using T-Code: VL01N, to create a standard delivery order for Amendment Goods qty received. Using T-Code: VL02N, to complete a delivery order for PGR (Post Goods Received).
9. Using T-Code: VF01 or VF04 to create standard invoice or billing document. (Here invoice or billing document creates under Amendment Sales Order), so customer balance should be directly credit from customer GL.
Stapes 3:- Standard Sales Order for Second Customer
10. Using T-Code: VA01, to create a standard sales order
11. Using T-Code: VL01N, to create a standard delivery order
12. Using T-Code: VL02N, to complete a standard delivery order PGI (Post Goods Issue)
13. Using T-Code: VF01 or VF04 to create standard invoice or billing document.
This way we can easily amendment sales delivery qty from one customer to another customer on transit or during shipment.
With the best regards
Md. Enayet Hossain