This Week’s Highlight – Customer Sessions Planned during SAP Manufacturing CVN
Completing my blogs from last week, these are the final customer presentations which are planned at the SAP Manufacturing Industry CVN Forum scheduled for June 25 – 26 in Chicago. This event is specifically designed to bring together Manufacturing Companies from several industries to explore and discuss how they have approached innovation to their operations. This two day event mixes sessions on best practices with Customer led sessions focused on individual customer experiences. These are the sessions scheduled in the late-afternoon:
- Weigh & Dispense Leveraging Performix xMES and SAP MII – A Case Study at Perrigo – James Flandreau, Business Process Architect , Perrigo with partner Performix
- Driving Continuous Improvement and Value in Your Spend Management Initiative at AGCO – Drew Browning, Director, Global Indirect Goods and Services, AGCO
- Woodgrain Millwork “Builds” their Success with SAP Transportation Management (TM 9.0) – Tom Stenkamp, Business Process Owner, Production Planning, Woodgrain
- In Pursuit of Operational Excellence for PG&E Power Generation with SAP MII – Minor Wakefield & Grizzel Castro-Rosauro, PG&E with partner Fujitsu
- Executing a Process-Driven PLM Strategy at Kennametal with CAD Integration, Engineering Record and Recipe Management – Steve Parker, Manager, Applications Development, Kennametal with partner DSC
- Driving Continuous Improvement of Environmental Performance and Operational Safety at Air Products – Tammy Grover, P.E., Environmental Manager, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Mondelez International’s Hana Deployment – Mike Walsh, Mondelez International with partner HP
I suggest that anyone who is exploring change in their Manufacturing operations should investigate attending this forum. Rarely are so many companies in the same place at the same time dedicated and focused on discussing, networking and learning about the latest tools and approaches for innovation in Manufacturing processes.
Join the conversation: #MfgCVN