Web Dynpro ABAP Runtime Analysis
1. In SE80, select the required Web Dynpro ABAP application and display it (by double-clicking or by choosing Display).
2. Choose Goto → HTTP Service Maintenance.
You go to the service node in the SICF for your application.
3. Select the service node that belongs to your Web Dynpro application.
4. Choose Edit → Runtime Analysis → Activate.
5. Make the required settings and choose Activate.
6. Start your Web Dynpro application, make your user entries and execute the operations for which you would like to make a runtime analysis.
7. To display the results of the runtime analysis, in transaction SE30 or SAT under Performance Data File choose Other File…
Once we click on Other File , popup will appear .Choose file and then click on Analyze button