For every ABAP developer, there is always a situation to make some custom changes on Standard Process by trapping the User Exits of a Tcode and attach some validations to it. Many times we are depending on Functional Consultants and/or doing some research and/or Google to find it out . Here is a method to find out all associated user exits for a given tcode.
In this document I use MB1B as a Tcode and trying to find all possible user exits for this Tcode.
1. First, find the Development Class of a Tcode MB1B
- Execute the Tcode
- Go to Menu bar — Select Status
- A Popup will open
- Double Click on the Tcode –> in the Label Transaction
- Here you will get the developmetn Class name as Package Name – in our case it is MB
2. Second, Execute the Tcode SMOD
- Go to menu bar and select Utilities
- Click on Find
- Give the value as MB (as you find package name in above step)
3. Now, Execute F8
- This will display all associated User Exits,
Now you are ready with list of User exits for the given Tcode.