Video simulcast event:
July 25, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Ottawa / Kanata, ON
Full location details ›
You’re invited to join SAP and Deloitte for a multi-city, interactive videoconference on fraud management on Thursday, July 25, 2013, at your local Deloitte office.
Based on recent studies by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)*, the typical organization loses 5% of its revenue to fraud each year. Yet the increasing volume of data to analyze has made it exponentially more difficult to identify potential fraud.
Please join us for an interactive video session featuring a peer-to-peer discussion on addressing the business challenges of fraud management through automation. We’ll offer insights into:
- Preventative analysis – looking at real-time analysis of transactions before they’re processed
- Mass detection – assessing data after processing to identify potential fraud and create alerts
- Investigative and explorative analysis – tracking of suspected fraud cases until a decision is reached
- Fraud management case study – a customer case study on the business case for moving to automation
- SAP Fraud Management – leveraging technology to automate fraud management processes
Register today to attend at a Deloitte office location near you. We look forward to seeing you at this informative and engaging event.
12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Lunch will be served)
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Lunch will be served)
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Breakfast will be served)
*Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) 2012 Report to the Nations