Although the term “social recruiting” has become somewhat of a catch-all phrase, the practice is a vital component in successful recruiting strategies that provides benefits such as:
- Higher quality candidates
- Lower cost for sourcing candidates
- Broader reach
On June 25, 2012 at 10 a.m. PT, join Jessica Miller-Merrell, president and CEO of Xceptional HR, for a follow-up to her widely popular “7 Recruiting Trends You Need to Know” webcast earlier this year. In the upcoming webinar, Jessica will focus on the 6 things you may not know about social recruiting — and answer concrete questions such as:
- What social channels are working best for my peers?
- Is Facebook better than LinkedIn for finding talent?
- Who’s on social channels and where are they spending their time?
- What’s the best way to build and leverage talent communities?
Don’t miss this chance to find out what you don’t know about social recruiting – it can make all the difference when it comes to results.
About the speaker …
Jessica Miller-Merrell, SPHR is an Internet television host, author, speaker, and human resources professional with a passion for recruiting, training, and all things social media. Jessica is a leader in the HR community, with more than 10 years of experience in human resources and recruiting.
If you like to know more about our SuccessFactors’ Recruiting solution please visit the website.