During the course of this week, I will be highlighting a few of the 40+ customer presentations which are planned at the SAP Manufacturing Industry CVN Forum scheduled for June 25 – 26 in Chicago. This event is specifically designed to bring together Manufacturing Companies from several industries to explore and discuss how they have approached innovation to their operations. This two day event mixes sessions on best practices with Customer led sessions focused on individual customer experiences.
These are the sessions scheduled after the opening keynote by Aric Newhouse, National Association of Manufacturers, Senior Vice President, Policy and Government Relations who will present The Outlook for a Manufacturing Resurgence in America:
- Tenneco’s eMRR System Powered by QIM – James Farmer , Senior IT Analyst , Tenneco; with partner QMS
- Varian Medical Systems Maiden Voyage with SAP ME & MII – Brion Booth, Enterprise Applications Solution Manager, Varian Medical
- Transforming Service Parts Management at Caterpillar and Ford Motor Company – Carrie Thompson, Global Program Manager, Ford ; Jane Huggins, Business Process Services Manager, Caterpillar
- Visibility of Spend Through Workflow in e-Enabled Procurement with Integration to Delegation of Authority at Johnson Controls, Inc. – Harinath Krishnamoorthy & Arup Dutta, JCI with partner Seal Consulting
- Tennant’s Implementation of a Global PLM Strategy – Peter Loring, Engineering Manager – Engineering Services, Tennant Company with partner LeverX
- Leveraging Mobile Technology to Improve Maintenance at Advanced Technology Services (ATS) – Chris Lebeau, Director, IS/IT, ATS
- Simplifying Electronic Document Review and Approval with Webdynpro and Active Directory at Waters Corporation – John Mayhew, Sr. Engineering Services Manager, Waters Corp
I suggest that anyone who is exploring change in their Manufacturing operations should investigate attending this forum. Rarely are so many companies in the same place at the same time dedicated and focused on discussing, networking and learning about the latest tools and approaches for innovation in Manufacturing processes.
Join the conversation: #MfgCVN