Regional structure – RSADRLSM02
This is the first part of my blog about LSMW migration
The business case:
The SAP regional structure is delivered empty and must be filled by the customer, this means that the customer is responsible for obtaining the country-specific data for filling the regional structure. Also customers are responsible maintaining it. This country-specific postal data can usually be obtained from the relevant country’s post organization or an third party source.
Example described below- filling the regional structure for the country Germany.
Step 1. File in form:
Step 2. Program LSMW
1. Maintain Object Attributes
Program Name RSADRLSM02
Program Type D
2. Maintain Source Fields
Like file from pkt 1.
3. Maintain Structure Relations
Depend of target – mandatory two first.
4. Maintain Field Mapping and Conversion Rules
ADR_LSM0.STATUS Constant ‘’
ADR_LSM0.FLAG_DELIV Constant ‘X’
ADR_LSM1.STATUS Constant ‘’
ADR_LSM1.FLAG_DELIV Constant ‘X’
5. Specify Files till convert Data – standard LSMW process
6. Start Direct Input Program [RSADRLSM02]
- log. file name city LSMW Specify Files->Converted Data
- log. file name postal codes LSMW Specify Files->Converted Data
- log. file name log free file name
Read log if everything is OK!
Step 3. Important Settings
1. OY17 -> Details for country City file active[x] and/or Street postcode [x]
2. SRN1- > Intervals Like intervals in file (CITYP_CODE)