There’s a note 1244593 which describes how you can troubleshoot “devline does not exist” error.
It’s pretty simple:
- Execute the queries in the attachment of the note
- Create a CSS message with the query result attached
- SAP Support provide the fix queries for you to execute
There’re 2 queries in the attachment of that note:
- Devline_does_not_exist_queries.TXT is for PI 7.1X and above
- Devline_does_not_exist_queries_70.TXT is for PI 7.0X and XI 3.0
You may need to add the schema name(e.g., SAPSR3DB) in front of the table names in the queries.