Businesses today are looking to Services providers to deliver clear business outcomes aligned to new and existing software investments; maximizing repeatability for greater efficiency; and supporting solution uniqueness to provide competitive differentiation. SAP Services is leading the way in bringing that value to our customers through a number of innovations, including Rapid-Deployment Solutions, Engineered Services and the Assemble -to-Order approach.
For more info about how SAP Services delivers value to customer, watch this video with Dan Lopolito, VP Services Portfolio Mgt, and Clay Caldwell, VP Global Services:
- Key Questions:
- What is SAP Services?
- Do you have customized services offerings?
- Why did SAP start offering rapid-deployment solutions?
- What is assemble-to-order (A2O)?
- Key quotes:
- “We are ensuring that our customers can take all of the best practice information and knowledge that we’ve gained over the years with our experience and bake that into the service offering so that we can implement faster and get them to value more quickly… so what used to take many many months to implement a complex solutions is now being done in a matter of weeks.” – Dan Lopolito, VP Services Portfolio Mgt
- “At this point, we are saying not only can you innovate, but you can innovate fast, at a fixed priced way, and in short period of time… we guarantee it.” – Clay Caldwell, VP Global Services