By Vishwanath Belur and Clarissa Dold
Here is a preview of some of the planned new features in the soon to be released Predictive Analysis SP11.
1) Tighter integration with SAP Lumira workflows
You can now save Predictive Analysis datasets and custom PA visualizations as .svid. When opening the .svid file your datasets and
visualizations will automatically be re-created.
2) Ability to extend the algorithm set of Predictive Analysis with new algorithms
With SP11 you can customize Predictive Analysis with your own R algorithms. You can run any R-script (HANA or non-HANA)
from the PA console (generic R-support) allowing you to add your own components to Predictive Analysis.
and configure the properties of that component.
Example: Custom R – Results and R visualizations in Predictive Analysis
3) HANA SPS5 PAL Parity – support of new algorithms and data preparation
- Regression: Logistic Regression
- Outlier Detection: Variance Test
- Scaling Range (Normalization)
4) Enabling of Model Consumption
As of SP11 you can convert the HANA PAL models created in Predictive Analysis into a SQL procedure for SAP HANA consumption.
In the HANA Studio you will see the following: