How to open a message under component XX-CSC-BR-NFEIN/SLL-NFE*.
It´s well known incoming automation uses latest technology available on its development. An example of this is the fancy and beautiful Web-Dynpro monitor.
But what is friendly for the end user, may be a “time consumer” when you have an issue and need SAP support. This may happen because SAP Support needs a special type of connection to connect in the monitor to check the issue.
Connection should be either HTTP, pointing to the link of the nfe/fiscal/logistic monitors or even a WTS connection to a computer/server, with access to customer environment.
In order to gain time in the resolution process of incoming automation issues, while opening a message to SAP, I would like to raise some tips, before you send a message to SAP:
– Send your complete landscape: Send your complete landscape with all system involved in your solution (R3/PI/GRC). The form below may help you to organize things:
ECC SYSTEM: Client:
GRC SYSTEM: Client:
PI SYSTEM: Client:
– Connection is open and working: Be sure connection is open for three systems, with users correctly maintained in the secure area.
– Check the right type of connection: As I mentioned, the right type of connection should e open.
– How to reproduce the issue: Clearly information what the issue is. What are the steps, behavior and outcome.
– Pointing the Document involved: Send the access key of the XML and the purchase order number involved.
Please see KBA 1860512, written by Tiago Correa, a member of Active Global Support, with more details about