Webinar: 19th June – Optimism and the hunt for growth: An action plan for European CFOs
Q1 2013 CFO Signals Survey: What are top EMEA CFOs thinking and doing?
Join us for an informative webinar where we break down the results of Deloitte’s most recent CFO Signals quarterly survey and discuss the key issues for European chief financial officers, investment priorities, and organizational transformations that are driving success.
Led by Marc Mertens, Partner, Deloitte and Ivo Bauermann, Global VP of Centre of Excellence EPM & Finance, SAP, this webinar will examine:
- Top challenges that finance organizations face today and which high-impact risks worry CFOs the most.
- How the new found confidence and optimism translates to an expansionary strategy and an opportunity for business transformation for European organizations.
- What tools and techniques CFOs can use to transition from stewards of the business to strategists.
- How the new information technology trends can help them on this journey.
- An Office of the CFO action plan to use technology to increase forward-looking perspectives and influence value creation.