The SAP Global Education team have delivered a number of webinars throughout May & June 2013 on a variety of topics ranging from software to non-traditional ways of learning. If you have missed any of these, or are interested in listening again, you can find the links to the webinars below. We’ll carry on updating this page throughout 2013 as we add more content:
Diagnose End User AdoptionChallenges
Visibility into enterprise application adoption can help business leaders identify areas for improvement. With SAP User Experience Management by Knoa, you can diagnose end user adoption challenges in your organization, and create an actionable plan to speed software adoption.
In this session you will learn how SAP UEM by Knoa can help you:
- Assess how an application performs for each user
- Map user proficiency to best practices, then zero in on ways to optimize individual performance
- Strategically apply training by identifying errors and delays across your user population
- Improve training to help users master compliance, chargebacks, and audit trails
- Capture help-desk system and user errors for immediate resolution, reducing the number and length of calls required to resolve an issue
Register here to view the recording and find out more.
Education Beyond the Classroom
For companies all over the world, the diversity of offerings in the field of further training, especially with an IT focus, has tremendously increased over the last few years. In order to analyze the trends in the area of enterprise software training, SAP comissioned Pierre Audoin Consultants (PAC) to research this dedicated market segment. This 45 webinar presents the results of a company survey PAC conducted in March 2013 among 100 decision makers for enterprise software-focused trainings in five distinct Market Units worldwide. It provides an insight into vital trends in enterprise software training around the world and the webinar also covers some of SAP’s innovative tools and methodologies for delivering enterprise training.
Build Training Content for the Next Generation Workforce
Discover how new tools from SAP can empower your end users with flexible, role-based learning content. You’ll discover how tools from SAP Education can
- Speed new user adoption rates and boost productivity with just-in-time training
- Facilitate learning with access to training modules, “knowledge check” questions, and more
- Allow users to focus on the functions and concepts they need to know
- Refer to tutorials and support documents whenever there are questions
- Render decisions faster with SAP reports and dashboards
View the replay by registering here:
Also, our Education colleagues in EMEA and North America have run webinars, published blogs and generated content that may well be of interest to you, these can be found via the links below:
SAP Education in EMEA will be running a series of enablement events, including blogs, interactive webinars and white papers focussing on key SAP customer issues, under the banner SAP Education Helps… There are six key themes:
- Reducing Your Support Costs
- Replicating User Best Practice
- Engagement Through Enablement
- Deploy the Right Business Processes in the Right Way
- Centre of Expertise
- Reducing Third Party Costs
For more details please visit the blog
This symposium is a year-long conversation about the future of Learning between our valued customers, SAP Education, and business and education thought leaders. Within this engaging virtual environment you will be able to learn from keynote theatre presentations and informative webinars, browse and download key resources from the resource center, and network with peers in the networking lounge.
This registration gains you access to the following on-demand presentations/upcoming webinars:
- Navigating the 2020 Workplace
- SAP Learning Hub – Your 24/7 Online Learning Portal
- SAP Workforce Performance Builder – Mobile Learning and Mobile Performance Support
- Exemplary Performance – Driving Business Results by Benchmarking Your Star Performers
Register Here for Access to the Virtual Symposium:
If you have any questions about any of the content listed above or have any suggestions for any future webinars you would be interested in, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by adding your comment below.