Financials 2013 Amsterdam – Achieve Financial Excellence with Analytics Solutions from SAP
by Henner Schliebs, Applied Analytics, SAP
Corporate functions are the main driver for profit and margin improvements. This holds true not only with regards to the bottom line and managing the cost side of the equation, but also to the top line, as many finance organizations face a strategy of supporting revenue growth.
The reality of the new normal for finance supports the above and screams for a strong and intelligent technology solution. Efficiency in all finance processes is a must, but what about supporting the business side with contextual financial measures?
- Do line managers need to know the cost their departments cause? Of course!
- Do product managers need to know the margin contribution their product delivers? Absolutely!
- Do the heads of sales need to be able to forecast revenues? Sure thing, and they also want to know what the profits will be.
So why not predict profits and other performance indicators?At Financials 2013 in Amsterdam, June 11-14, you can discover how the finance department can achieve both top notch efficiency as well as world class business support.Learn how analytics solutions from SAP enable the office of the chief financial officer to:
- Analyze your financials
- Find solutions to financial problems before they even occur
- Deliver on the promise of revenue and margin growth
Attend my presentation on Thursday, 13 June, 2013 to see my demo of the latest and greatest advanced analytics around margin management and predictive finance.
I look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!