SAP Education is proud to sponsor an exclusive conference in September 2013: Social Learning – Innovations for the Future Workplace is the motto of the 4th Executive Forum especially designed for executives in HR, Education and related functions of European corporations.
The future workplace demands the optimization and continuous adaptation of knowledge work. This requires fast, dynamic, collaborative and self-organized learning. One of the key approaches is Social Learning which occurs when people work together, exchange experiences and knowledge. Companies that ignore implementing processes and technology supporting Social Learning will face competitive disadvantages in the future.
The Professional Learning Executive Forum combines an introductory presentation with interactive formats.
- Keynote speaker Dr. Boris Nemsic, former CEO of Telekom Austria, will share his vision of Social Learning
- In Fishbowl and World Café rounds international thought leaders will present new aspects and developments in the field of learning. Here you have the opportunity to discuss and reflect in small exclusive groups innovative best practices and technology-supported implementations
Following the Executive Forum, we shall be honored to welcome you at the Festive Award Ceremony of the Leonardo European Corporate Learning Award, which will also take place at the former Federal Guest House of the Republic of Germany, Grandhotel Petersberg near Bonn, in the evening:
Leonardo da Vinci provided an unprecedented example how traditional and incoherent schools of arts and science could refer to each other in such a way as to work in a highly professional manner and at the same time foster knowledge, empathy and passion.
The Leonardo Award is about the recognition of people who have been thinking with concentrated passion about learning, about people.
With this award, we have set the goal of promoting brave learning initiatives by distinguishing pioneers in education and we wish to emphasize the Leonardo’s selection criteria with the equally important categories “Thought Leadership”, “Company Transformation” and “Crossing Borders”.
The Laureates 2013 in the three categories “Thought Leadership”, “Company Transformation” and “Crossing Borders” are:
- Prof. Dr. Dorothy Leonard / William J. Abernathy Professor of Business Administration, Emerita, Harvard Faculty, USA / Leonardo Thought Leadership
- Nick van Dam, Ph.D / Director Human Capital & Global Learning, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, NL / Leonardo Company Transformation
- Gary Copitch / Chief Executive, People’s Voice Media, UK / Leonardo Crossing Borders
Kindly find here further information regarding the Leonardo Award.
Don’t miss these two exclusive events about game-changing innovations for the future workplace. The costs are 350 Euro per person. The Executive Forum is an exclusive event on management level with a limited number of selected participants by invitation only. If you are interested in participation please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org