CREATE Customer Segment – TARGET GROUP
Build Customer Segment – Target Group using segment Builder
1. Log on to the SAP CRM WebClient User Interface system
2. Following screen will appear. Select MARKETINGPRO – Marketing Professional
3. Click on Marketing pro will bring following screen. Click on Create-> Segment as indicated below:
4. Enter the details as shown below and select Campaign from usage list if not displayed.
5. SAVE the details
6. Click on GRAPHIC MODELER located at the top of profile set.
7. Following screen will appear.
8. SELECT CA: CLUB MEMBERS from the Attributes drop-down list.
9. Right Click and select DISPLAY DISTRIBUTION
10. CHOOSE CP PRODUCT LAUNCH from Attributes list & RIGHT CLICK , SELECT DISPLAY DISTRIBUTION
11. SELECT CP_SURVEY from Attributes drop-down list
12. Right Click and SELECT DISPLAY DISTRIBUTION
13. SELECT, DRAG & DROP PLATINUM in the Staging area
14. Select OFFICES, DRAG & DROP ON Platinum and select KEEP in the staging area.
(After selection of office, while dragging and dropping the office on platinum, it gives the choices(split, keep, remove) in a little divided circle).
15. CHOOSE HOTEL, DRAG, DROP & SPLIT
16. SAVE PROFILE
17. RIGHT CLICK on first profile as shown below. Select PROPERTIES
18. DESCRIPTION: ADD “BCO6181-TARGET GROUP-“JUST BEFORE PLATINUM. DO SAME FOR BOTH PROFILES
19. SAVE. The screen will look similar to one shown below
20. Click on Back on right top corner of profile.
22. SELECT SECOND PROFILE WITH SIZE 1 & CLICK ON CREATE TARGET GROUP as indicated below:
23. NOTICE THE CHANGES IN TARGET GROUP
25. TARGET GROUP CREATED.
CONGRATULATIONS. Very First customer segment-Target Group created, for more infomation Refer: Post Campaign.