We can use two materials and two pricing condition in one sales pricing procedure by configuration process:
See sales order 5000000000 Material is Finish Goods & it has a BOM. 3000000001 and 2000000000 Materials are BOM sub Item. We can sales this 5000000000 material in SO & 2000000000 materials also in SO. For both materials we can use one sales order pricing procedure.
- First extend both materials sales view for the sales order.
2. For 2 materials create different two item category (ZMSO & ZMTA) and two price condition ZMP0 & ZBP0. Assign condition in sales order pricing procedure (SPRO => Sales & Distribution => Basic function => Pricing Control.)
3. Create ZMSO copy from TAN & ZMTA copy from TANN. (SPRO => Sales & Distribution => Sales => Sales Documents=>value Contract =>Define Item categories for value contact and contract rel.) Assign Item category (SPRO => Sales & Distribution => Sales => Sales Documents=>value Contract.)
4. Assign Item category ZMSO & ZMTA under sales order type.
5. Price condition ZMP0 for Item Category ZMSO and price condition ZBP0 for Item Category ZMTA.
6. If ZMP0 & ZBP0 price condition has same GL then use same account key or GL are not same then create different account key for 2 price condition to assign GL.
7. ZMP0 & ZBP0 assign in pricing procedure keep option blank for Mandatory, Required & statistic.
8. In ZMSO item category ZMP0 price condition should be maintain & in ZMTA item category ZBP0 price condition should be maintain.
9. sales order type pricing procedure:
10. BOM item
11. sales line item
12. ZMSO item category pricing condition
13. ZMTA item category pricing condition
in this way we can add one more price condition for one material in SO
Md. Enayet Hossain