Deploying Enterprise Software On-Time and On-Budget
Earlier this year, SAP’s Interim CIO Axel Bulow sat down with CIO Magazine to discuss our rapid-deployment solutions. If you didn’t see the article yet, you can view it here: Executive Viewpoint – Deploying enterprise software on time and on budget. There were 4 very interesting questions asked to Axel:
- In our survey results, 64% found it challenging to deploy enterprise software on time, and 59% found it challenging to deploy enterprise software on budget. What’s behind these challenges?
- When you talk to CIOs, what do they wish was easier about enterprise software deployments?”
- What other problems have you been able to solve internally with SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions?
- The technical implementation of a new solution is just one part of the battle. What’s your process for what happens next?
With over 150+ rapid-deployment solutions available, deploying enterprise software on time and on budget has never been easier (for both SAP and our customers)!
At SAP, we’ve internally implemented multiple rapid-deployment solutions to help make our company run better, faster. The major benefit of a rapid-deployment implementation is that it allows us to quickly adapt new innovations to keep up with the pace of our business. Within only a few weeks, we were able to address our business pain points with these rapid-deployment solutions:
- SAP HANA Profitability Analysis rapid-deployment solution
- SAP CRM rapid-deployment solution
- SAP Energy Management rapid-deployment solution
- SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (MII) rapid-deployment solution
- SAP Rapid data migration to Sybase ASE
- SAP SuccessFactors ERP HCM Integration to SuccessFactors rapid-deployment solution
To learn more about rapid-deployment solutions and how they make SAP easier to consume, check out my video blog.
Follow SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions on Twitter: @ClayLCaldwell & @SAPRDS