Join us on June 25-26, 2013 at the Westin Chicago Northwest in Itasca, Illinois
If you manufacture Industrial Machinery and Components, you will definitely not want to miss this complimentary interactive forum, hosted by SAP and sponsored by 27 key manufacturing partners. This two-day event will feature in-depth content on industry best practices and technology solutions focused specifically on thought-leadership in the manufacturing sector. Come network with your industry peers to discuss how to solve business challenges related to Engineering, Sales, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Field Service.
Aric Newhouse, Senior Vice President of Policy and Government Relations for the National Association of Manufacturers will be delivering a keynote on “The Outlook for a Manufacturing Resurgence in America.”
Day 1 will feature a two and a half our Industrial Machinery & Components Industry Breakout as well as deep-dive workshops on:
- Sales and Operations Business Planning
- Predictive Analytics
- Mobile Service and Asset Management
- Warranty Management and Analytics
- Serialization and Global Batch Traceability
Day 2 will showcase how 35 different manufacturers are driving innovation with SAP. Some sessions of particular interest to Industrial Machinery & Component companies include:
- How 3-D Models Are Helping CAT Global Mining Set A New Standard for Technical & Marketing Information
- Executing a Process-driven PLM Strategy at Kennametal with CAD Integration, Engineering Record, and Recipe Management (with DSC)
- Transforming Service Parts Management at Caterpillar and the Ford Motor Company
- Visibility of Spend Through Workflow In e-Enabled Procurement With Integration to Dealer Interaction and Support at Toyota Material Handling
Click here to view the full agenda online.
So, like it says at the top, “what are you waiting for?” This event is complimentary, with no registration fee. However, space is indeed limited, so please register today at: http://spr.ly/IMCCVN
Follow us on Twitter for updates: @SAPAerospace, @SAPAutomotive, @SAPhightech, @SAP_IMC, @SAPMFG, @SAPNorthAmerica, and @PLMatSAP
Join the conversation: #MfgCVN
The entire SAP Industrial Machinery & Components Team looks forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones at this tremendous networking event designed specifically for manufacturing companies.