I am explaing step by step how to create backup of Cleanding Packages of SAP IS 4.1 into LCMBIAR file.
Hope this information will be helpful in many ways.
1. Go to Start and open Central Management Console (CMC)
2. Login with provided credential by administrator
3. Click on Promotion Management under Manage Heading
4. Create a new Promotion Job, Click on New Job
5. You will see the below screen. Star (*) fields are mandatory
Name*: Give a unique name to the Job
Description: Description for the Job
Keywords: Keywords related to job to identify job.
Save Job in*: Select ‘Promotion Jobs’
Source*: Select ‘Login to a New CMS’ you will see below popup to login into source CMS where you Cleansing Packages are maintained.
Destination: Select ‘Output to LCMBIAR File’
Finally Click on ‘Create‘ Button.
6. You will see below screen
7. Drag left scroll down to Data Quality>Cleansing Packages and then select which type of CP backup you want (Private of Published)
8. After selecting type of CP you will get a list of Private/Published Cleansing Packages
9. Select one or more than one Cleansing Packages from the list and click Add & Close.
10. Now you will see below screen that will show you all the added CPs in previous step
11. Now if you want to backup all the CPs in a single LCMBIAR file select all the CPs or if you want to backup each CP separately then from this step you have to repeat the process and select only interested CP.
After selecting CPs click on ‘Promote‘ Button
12. After clicking on Promote you will see below screen which will show you the summary, security setting etc (For more details please refer to user guide).
After setting the configurations click on ‘Export‘ Button
13. This will download you a LCMBIAR file in the default configured folder in the Local Directory. That file you can share and import in other system.
Kindly give you feedback if you found it helpful.