Absence valuation using constant or fixed amount
Absence valuation can be done using
1. Constant or fixed amount
3. As if principle
In this document, we shall see absence valuation using fixed amount or constant. This involves the following steps
1. Creation of a wage type to carry absence data which would be valuated using a constant amount in T510J and assigning valuation bases K to it.
i. SPRO–IMG—Payroll—Intnl.Payroll—Absences—Create wage type catalog:
ii. Assignment of valuation basis K in V_512W_B as follows: SPRO–IMG–Payroll—Intl Payroll—Time wage type valuation—Valuation bases–Assign valuation bases;
2. Describe absence valuation rule (V_t554L): SPRO–IMG–Payroll–Intl Payroll—Absences—Describe absence valuation rule:
3. Assigning absence types that are to be processed similarly to the same absence valuation rule. in V_554S_G as follows:
4. Define grouping for absence valuation ( this in the standard system is the value of MODIF A=01). However if absence valuation is to vary based on the org. assignment of the employees, then MODIF A can be set to different values accordingly based on the org assignment). Therefore, Operation MODIF set to parameter A determines the employee grouping for accessing the Absence Valuation table during payroll. In the screen shot below, MODIF A is set to 60 in the custom PCR ZM1D copied from Standard PCR XMOD.
Make an entry in T510J for payroll modifier 60 and wage type 4002 and give the constant amount with which the wage type is to be valuated as follows:
insert the custom PCR ZM1D into custom sub schema ZT11 copied from sub schema XT00 as follows :
insert the custom sub schema ZT11 into custom Schema ZX00 copied from Std Schema X000 as follows:
5. Define day rules(V_t554R): Day rules allow us to form counting classes or wage types based on the following conditions set for the day of absence.
a. public holiday class or day type of the day to be evaluated or the previous day?
b. which weekday?
c. does the employee’s personal work schedule for the current or previous day show planned hours?
The customer name range reserved is A-Z
6. Create counting classes (V_T554E): Counting classes are used to collect data on various absence types ( for example, leave and sickness). We have the option of subdividing each counting class into paid absences and unpaid absences. This data on paid and unpaid absences is used to reduce pay or to generate statistical information.
7. Maintaining entries in Absence Valuation Expert View (V_T554C): SPRO–IMG–Payroll–Intl Payroll–Absences–Valuation of Absences–Create counting classes for absence valuation—Absence valuation: Expert view ( here I have not used Day rule…one can use if need be)
8. Maintain absences for the employee via PA30 and run payroll to see the valuation of absences: