On June 25 – 26, 2013, SAP will once again host a large, national Customer Value Network (CVN) event for our Manufacturing customers in the Chicago area.
This complimentary interactive forum, hosted by SAP and sponsored by our key partners, is designed to provide industry leaders from manufacturing lines of business with in-depth educational content on industry best practices and technology solutions. Additionally, you will network with your industry peers on Manufacturing industry topics around Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Product Lifecycle Management Environmental Health and Safety Management, and Customer and Dealer Interaction and Support.
The following are the reasons why you should attend:
- This event will include over 55 sessions, with 35 customer-delivered case studies on topics such as manufacturing, supply chain, procurement, sales and service, engineering, and environmental health and safety. There is also a deep-dive into 12 solution-based workshops for manufacturing.
- SAP will launch Product 360 on Day 1 of the event which includes numerous solutions such as PLM, Visual Enterprise, Manufacturing Intelligence and Manufacturing Execution.
- Attend focused customer case-study presentations highlighting best business practices, implementation strategies, lessons learned, and ways to maximize business value.
- Our feature keynote speakers will be Aric Newhouse, senior vice president of policy and government relations at the National Association of Manufacturers, and Scott Bolick, vice president of solution management at SAP.
- Be introduced to new SAP technologies for mobility, high speed analytics powered by HANA, SAP Visual Enterprise, and on-demand solutions that are driving increased value in areas such as service and asset management, predictive analytics, operational risk management, energy management, product safety, and product lifecycle management.
The forum is complimentary, with no registration fee; however, space is limited, so please register today at: http://spr.ly/IMCCVN.
Join the conversation: #MfgCVN