Simple steps to Understand about WHAT-IF ANALYSIS
WHAT-IF analysis means the study of how model output varies with changes in input.
Below are the simple steps, by using which you can create a Dashboard using WHAT-IF Analysis:-
1) First you have drag below component to Canvas:-
I) A Bar Chart
ii) A Pie Chart
iii) A Gauge
iv) A Panel Container which consists more than one Horizontal Slider
2) Come to Spreadsheet:-
3) Properties of Bar Chart:-
4) Properties of Pie Chart:-
5) Properties of Horizontal slider:-
6) Properties of Gauge:-
7) After execution before changing WHATIF Analysis:-
8) After changing vale of Pencil, the overall values are changes. Follow the Screenshot:
9) After changing all the values of Horizontal slider (Pencil/Pen/Bags/Books), follow the changes which shown in the below screenshot:-
Hope this helps….
my eyes hurt a bit 🙂 ... great document tho. Apart from the colors, I would personally put a bit more text between the screenshots as it could be easier to follow by people who are new to Dashboards. good work!
Thanks Matt 🙂
If u need any additional information let me know .
I certainly will, thank you!
good insight to Dashboards..Nice work Tulika!!
Thanks for the document
Really good document for Dashboard beignner 🙂 🙂
Keep doing !! Great write 🙂
Simple and easy to understand document.. thanks..