Fast “Closing Cockpit on Explorer” Demo
Do you need a super-fast and easy way to demo mobility and analytics for our Closing Cockpit data? Check out the following directions to show a high level, 3 minute demo of Cockpit data on Explorer from your iPad or iPhone!
- Install SBO Explorer on your mobile device if you haven’t done so already.
- Login to SAP BusinessObjects BI on Demand: http://bi.ondemand.com. Username: email@example.com, PW: testdrive
- Page down until you see “Closing Cockpit Task Data.” Select it.
- Number of Tasks by Person Responsible will be presented on the graph.
- Suggested Demo;
- Change to Pie Chart
- FCC_CON and FCC_FIN have the majority of the tasks. Should we offload some of their tasks to others? What sort of tasks are they performing?
- Filter on FCC_FIN’s tasks. Most of this person’s tasks are job-related. There are three manual transaction tasks.
- Drill on the 3 manual transaction tasks (15%).
- There are 2 manual carryforward tasks and one inter-unit elimination task.
- With additional data from one of the pre-delivered BW cubes, you could further analyze how much time these tasks take this user; are they being done in a timely manner; do they complete successfully, etc.
For a quick offline demo, iPad screenshots are also attached.