Calling all Aussies! BI 4.1 Sneak Peek Seminar
For any Australian users out there, Adam Binnie will be coming “down under” to present at the SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 “Sneak Peek” breakfast seminars, to be held in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, details below:
Get your “Sneak Peek” of SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1
SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 is the major release many SAP BusinessObjects users have been waiting for!
With new innovations and features built on the 4.0 framework, BI 4.1 re-introduces many popular features from XI 3.1, making it easy for existing XI R2 and XI 3.1 customers to migrate to the new version.
Featuring our special guest Adam Binnie, GVP & GM Business Intelligence/SAP (bio below) this “sneak peek” is not to be missed.
Key BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Features:
- Big Data ready – support of Amazon Elastic MapReduce and Hadoop Hive.
- Single BI Mobile application, including offline mode for dashboards
- Tight integration with SAP BW, ECC and HANA data
- Improved access to datasources including Oracle Exadata/OLAP/Essbase, Teradata 14, XML, Web services and more
- Agility for business analysts and business users with self-service BI for data discovery, predictive analysis and more
- Compatibility with Deski 3.1 to provide a smoother migration path
Achieving an objective to deliver BI experience optimised for people, 4.1 includes a list of enhancements and innovation that crosses all the tools, including Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, BusinessObjects Dashboards, BI Mobile and more!
At the seminar, you will learn about:
- New direction for Business Intelligence and how 4.1 addresses recent challenges.
- New features and innovation in SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1
- New features through LIVE Demonstrations of various tools
If you are a BI manager, head of competency centre or department manager relying on BusinessObjects for decision making – this is one “sneak peek” you won’t want to miss.
Adam Binnie works across SAP to design an overall portfolio of analytic solutions that will delight and enhance every one of SAP’s Customers. Adam Binnie brings 20 years of technology management experience to SAP all of these in the field of Analytics and has been responsible for innovations such as SAP Streamworks, SAP BusinessObjects Explorer and Crystal Reports for Java. Previously Adam Binnie has led the emerging strategies function at BusinessObjects SA, alliances solution management at BusinessObjects, developer solution management at Crystal Decisions, Inc as well as roles in Sales, Sales Consulting and Solution Consulting.
More Information: http://www.avantis.com.au/pages/bi41sneakpeek/
Please note: Seminar registrations are limited and subject to confirmation. SAP is also planning seperate training/enablement for SAP/BusinessObjects Partners & Consultants which will be available from http://www.sapapjpartneruni.com/.