SAP HANA Information Models for Finance ( Analytic View)_2
Analytic View for Day Sales Outstanding
This Analytic View provides the day sales outstanding (DSO) key figure for customers grouped per company code for a period of 30 days based on the current system date. The DSO key figure shows approximately how many days it takes a customer to pay an invoice or invoices (in contrast to calculating per invoice how many days it took a customer to clear the invoice). The DSO analysis is based on all customer line items available in HANA. The figure Receivables is based on all customer line items available in HANA. The calculation of the figure Sales is based on all line items posted in the last 30 days (including the current date). To calculate a period of 30 days, the DSO analysis subtracts 29 days from the current system date, as the current system date is included in the calculation.
The following measures are calculated:
- SALES provides the amount posted as sales relevant in the last 30 days
- RECEIVABLES provides the open items amount of the customer on the current system date
- DSO key figure according to the following formula: (RECEIVABLES/SALES)* 30
1. Select your package. Right Click New Attribute View & Give name details.
2. Drag & drop BSEG, BKPF tables in to Data Foundation.
Add Attribute Views AT_ CUSTOMER_COMPANY & AT_CLIENT.
3. Add below columns from BGEG,BKPK tables.
BUKRS BUDAT GJAHR HWAER
UMSKS SHKZG XUMSW KUNNR
BUZEI AUGBL DMBTR (Measure)
4.Connect below joins in data foundation.
5. Connect below joins from attribute view fields to Data Foundation Tables columns.
6. Create below calculated columns.
7. Final Steps