Analytic View for Customer Line Items
This Analytic View supports flexible reporting for customer line items. The view combines both accounting document header data and accounting document line item data and has the following evaluation features:
Display customer line items according to various selection criteria, such as company code or address data for the customer
Display open items with an initial clearing date as selection criterion
Display open items by a key date with one of the following selection criteria:
- Posting date before the key date and clearing date after the key date.
- Posting date before the key date and an initial clearing date.
Display cleared items with a non-initial clearing date as selection criterion.
The following amounts can be aggregated:
- Debit/credit amount in local currency
- Debit/credit amount in document currency
- Debit/credit amount for updating in the general ledger
1. Select your package. Right Click à New Attribute View & Give name details.
2. Drag & drop BSEG, BKPF tables in to Data Foundation.
Add Attribute Views AT_BUSINESS_AREA, AT_CUSTOMER_COMPANY & AT_CUR_KEY.
3. Add below Columns from tables BSEG & BFPF
MANDT BUKRS BELNR GJAHR BUZEI AUGDT AUGBL KOART SHKZG GSBER
SAKNR KUNNR PSWSL SGTXT ZFBDT ZTERM ZLSCH MSCHL MANST ZUONR
XUMSW WRBTR DMBTR PSWBT MWSTS HWBAS ZBD3T BLART BLDAT BUDAT
4.Connect below joins in data foundation.
5. . Connect below joins from attribute view fields to Data Foundation columns.
6. Final Steps