Problem 1: Please find enclosed Brand Comparison.jpeg file, where I want to show 15 horizontal bar charts side-by-side, data is available in worksheet.jpeg file; if I select any brand from top-hand selector, then only that particular chart will be visible and so on, actually I want this type of view mainly due to side-by-side comparison between the brands; but how can I do that?
Problem 2: Please find enclosed a Seg.jpeg file – the details of which are given below:
- 1. There are two main menus – AMONG ALL and PRM,
- 2. Under each main menu, there are several sub-menus like OL, DE (A), DE (JR) etc. etc.
- 3. There are two types of sub-menus
- 4. Values of top 5 rows would be a horizontal stacked bar which contains 11 rows since there are total 11 brands, and the values of rest 4 rows would be a simple table beside stacked bar against each corresponding row, you can see the pptx file for reference.
- 5. Similarly in case of sub-menu DE (JR), the values of top 3 rows will be a horizontal stacked bar and the rest 3 rows would be a simple table beside stacked bar against each corresponding row.
For reference, you can see Among All.jpeg and DE (JR).jpeg – chart will look like this.
Please tell me how can I do this in Xcelsius so that stacked bar as well as corresponding values of tables will be changed as per menu/sub-menu?