*** Use the following procedure ONLY if deleting solution from solman_workcenter does not work well ***
In order to delete a solution do the following:
1. Call the SAP Solution Manager Administration work center with the Solutions view.
2. Flag the solution.
3. Choose the Deactivate pushbutton.
1. Start the transaction ABAP Editor (SA38).
2. Run the program RDSMOPDELETESOLUTIONS.
3. Choose a solution from the possible entries help.
4. Confirm the confirmation prompt.
You get a list of the deleted data.
That’s it – your solution is deleted 🙂