SAP invites students to a “Design Thinking Jam”.
Learn how successful companies drive rapid innovation using Design Thinking. Work with peers to develop innovative approaches to solving a real world challenge.
- Learn more about Design Thinking
- Create new ideas & gain valuable experience
- Highly motivated students that are eager to apply their theoretical knowledge to business scenarios
- University students in business administration or business informatics
Dates & Location
- June 14th, 2013 from 14:00 to 18:00
- Lassallestraße 7b, 1021 Wien, Austria
- Registration Deadline: June 3th, 2013
- The participation is limited to 20 students
- The language of this event will be German
For further information about Design Thinking visit http://dschool.stanford.edu/
Please apply by sending an email including your CV to: email@example.com (subject: Bewerbung Design Thinking Jam)