The SAP Insider Conference Experience: Innovation Comes to Amsterdam This June
Been hearing a lot about SAP’s innovations lately? Curious to find out how your peers in both lines of business and industries are leveraging SAP’s newest in CRM? Come to SAP CRM Insider 2013 in Amsterdam June 11-13 and find out why analysts and influencers are telling the world that: “SAP is delivering on the promise of CRM.”
From Keynote to close, now is the time to connect with peers who are sharing great customer stories, and demonstrating how social – mobile – cloud and HANA are supercharging companies’ sales organizations, marketing departments and customer service teams like never before.
Dr. Volker G. Hildebrand kicks off SAP CRM Insider with “Engage with your customers like never before with SAP 360 Customer” which will dive into personalization of customer engagement in real-time through with SAP 360 Customer Solutions, including SAP CRM powered by SAP HANA. In a world of ‘digital immersion’ customer expectations continue to rise – and Hildebrand will share countless examples of companies who are meeting and exceeding customer experience expectations today.
Also on the innovation front, you’ll hear from experts on SAP’s recently announced ‘Customer Engagement Intelligence’ analytical applications including:
- SAP Customer Value Intelligence
- SAP Audience Discovery and Targeting
- SAP Account Intelligence
- Predictive Analytics
Each of these applications help bring companies closer to their customers through deeper understanding of customer value and ability to create targeted and personalized sales and marketing strategies.
This year’s Mobility sessions will cover:
- A step-by-step guide for configuring and customizing SAP CRM mobile sales with Vijay Garg, The Principal Consulting
- Achieve multi-channel service excellence with new and enhanced capabilities for SAP CRM Service Management with Ulf Guttmann, SAP
- Case study: Lessons from Infosys’ successful evolution from sales force automation to mobility and collaboration Sunil Thakur, Infosys Technologies
- Lessons for engaging customers via social media and other non-traditional interaction channels, Winfried Gerg, SAP
- Mobilize your sales, marketing, and service workflow in a matter of weeks!
- Practical strategies for mobile sales force automation Axel Fiedler, PwC
SAP Cloud For Sales, Service, and Social!
“Everything is moving to the cloud,” said Hasso Plattner at the SAPPHIRENOW 2013 in Orlando. No doubt everyone is at least talking about it! Here’s what you’ll see on the SAP Cloud for Customer front:
- SAP Cloud for Sales and how you can boost sales effectiveness by helping you know your customers, and sell and engage like never before.
- SAP Cloud for Service delivers intuitive service ticketing across any channel to delight customers with great service experiences.
- SAP Cloud for Social Engagement drives customer engagement across social media and traditional channels so that you can engage your audience sooner on the channels they choose.
- SAP Social Media Analytics by NetBase analyzes the social media buzz to extract sentiment and opinion on any topic helping you gain rich insight into the attitudes and feelings of your audience.
Register today for the SAP CRM Insider in Amsterdam and receive comprehensive workshops, lectures, demos, panel discussions, and interactive roundtables—presented by top experts at SAP, leading customers, and the most authoritative consultants in the SAP CRM arena.
Interact on case studies and methodologies with the best and the brightest minds working with SAP software to build lasting networks of peers and solidify your own strategies and tactics. Make SAP CRM Insider 2013 a highlight of your year. Follow the hashtag #CRM2013 leading up to and during the event for information in real-time.