System Landscape Directory (SLD)
- New SLD service for security configuration and server management.
- SLD service added to Server Tools installation and replaces current security configuration process.
- Backward compatible for partner addons
- Centralized environment for security & server management
- Better security management
Single Sign On (SSO)
SAP Business One Login Options:
- Login to B1 client with B1 credentials (original approach)
- Bind windows account with B1 user, then login to B1 client with windows domain credentials
- Bind windows account with B1 user, then no credentials are needed when logging into B1 client if the windows session is opened by the bound windows account.
64bit Support for SAP Business One
- “Native” 64bit Business One Client utilizes all of the available memory on a client system.
- 64bit client released together with 32bit edition.
- Supports 64bit DIAPI and UIAPI
- Supports 64bit SAP addons -> Payment Engine, Outlook Integration, EFM
- Supports 64bit SDK for add-on migration
- Supports high memory consuming transactions such as DB upgrades, Revaluation reporting etc
- Bigger cache and better performance especially when running huge reports
- Supports a greater range and more powerful partner solutions / add-ons
- Better server side processing via 64bit DI API
- Ability to integrate with 64bit applications, such as 64bit Microsoft Office
- Solves some sizing & crashing issues due to more memory
Documentation Resource Center
SAP Business One 9.0 Release Family
Marcelo Silva Santos
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.