I would like to share this information.
How to attach a file in a device.
There are below ways for the same:-
1) Open IQ02
2) Goto System tab in header–> Services for Object–> select the “Device ” object type–> then see the first “CREATE Button” click the small Icon beside the BLANK page icon in this button–> and select “Create Attachment”. You can directly browse to the file and complete the attachment.
The attached file can be seen after attachment steps are done with the button ” Attachment List” which appears besides the create attachment button.
1) Goto IQ02- change device mode
2) Below Serial Number there is one field called ” Description”, click “Intern Note” button.
3) Here you can directly type the details, Or can Copy/Paste
4) Or go to Tab TEXT–> Upload
5) Or try tab INSERT–> Text/ Clipborad/ Graphics.
6) Uploading scanned document/Image–>In INSERT–> Graphics, select–> option ” Stored on document server”, select image type as black/white OR Color bitmap. Browse for the file stored on your server, and complete the upload process.
Option 6- for Image upload.
Hope this is helpful for friends; who might need this in future.