- Do not put all your data into the context.
- Do not create a mega context for all data belonging to one application.
- Put only the data required for the UI element binding into the context.
- Use the assistance class or other ABAP OO classes for the data exchange.
- Without any requirement(use in Multiple Controller) dont create Context in Component controller level, If required create local contexts, for example, in views
- Do not create deep-nested contexts.
- Use singleton nodes if nestings (master detail) are necessary
- Do not use dynamic attributes (IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO->ADD_ATTRIBUTE)
- Use data with context structure for BIND_TABLE
- Update the context only if the data actually has to be updated
- Do not create long context mapping chains.
- Use the Context Change Log functions to detect user input. This has particular performance benefits while a user of the application modifies only a small amount of data in a view while displaying a large amount of mixed data.
Please feel free to add more points in this blog,