If you need to mass lock printers in split second, here is a quick way to do so.
1. Go to txn SPAD -> Utilities -> For output device->Export devices and export the printers to a text file:
2. Click Generate button to start the export. You will get a Save As popup window to save the exported file and this is result screen once you save the file.
3. Edit your exported file in any text editor e.g. Notepad and change PADISABLED=”” to PADISABLED=”X” (this is the setting to disable the printers)
4. Re-import the printers. Go to txn SPAD -> Utilities -> For output device->Import devices. Select your modified file, select the values as shown and click Generate to import the printers.
5. All Printers are now locked now.