Inspired on that treat http://scn.sap.com/thread/3354028 i just update a blog post for share own diagnostics in send to sap errors 😉
Check to follow if you found erorr “message can’t be sent to SAP”
- the user that has create the message/operation is not maintained on AISUSER table
- the sap customer number that send the message is not really a customer from your VAR, check with sap contracts department
- check RFC SAPOSS connection
- the user is not update as BUP003 con BP
- the maintenance agreement of the customer is not up-to-date with SAP
- check authorizations on sap marketplace
- the system for that message has been creates is not on marketplace or product is not installation relevant like AFARIA or SyBase
- if you found an error on RFC connection and SAPOSS is working, check connection SM_SP_0000xxxxxx where xxxxxx is your sap customer number, check user and password maintained and if the user has authorization.
- When you try to send the message you get a error message like “unknow installation number for customer”; that is because the information on SMSY/LMDB for the system assigned in the message/incident has different system number compared to sap marketplace/system-data system number.
- You get a bad day and you are no able to do anything well done; retard your computer, got to speak with coffee machine and after 10 minutes later try to send the message to SAP.