Unlock the Power of SAP with SAP Services at SAPPHIRENOW
With the first day of SAPPHIRE behind us, it’s amazing to realize there is still so much to cover today. I’ve provided a link to a few examples below including a couple of interviews highlighting the conversations these experts are having with customers at SAPPHIRENOW.
- Session 7415 – Lance Holbert will be covering how to increase collaboration and accuracy with integrated business planning. – Day 1 report
- Session 4346 – Peter Creal will speak about speeding time to value for governance, risk and compliance projects
- Session 4365 – Markus Schunter will show how to reap the rewards of a business intelligence ugrade
- Session 7087 – Peter Spielvogel will share how to improve productivity through user interface personalization
- Session 4962 – Tom Kurtz and Pascal Pressol will help you find out what’s next after buying SAP HANA – Day 1 report
- Session 6294 – Oliver Betz will continue to champion co-innovation with mobile solutions
- Session 6974 – Jeff Collier demos how to entice your customers and employees with innovative mobile experiences
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.