TREX correction: Career Level shown in multiple languages
In some earlier revisions of TREX the Career Level value is returned by TREX in multiple languages simultaneously. This issue is not corrected in a SAP Note, but can be corrected in the TREX modeller using these instructions:
- In the Enterprise Search Cockpit (transaction code ESH_COCKPIT) switch to the TREX modeler
- If a customer-specific Software Component exists go to step 7
- Select Software Components and the sub-option Define Software Components
- Give the new software component a name (e.g. Z_MYCOMPANY) and click Create
- Select the new Software Component, select Software Components and the sub-option Include Software Components
- Select EA-HRGXX and click Include
- Expand the new Software Component, select the SUBTYP template and click Edit
- Click Next to move to the Define Nodes step and select the node T777U
- In the Details table check the checkbox in the Cont. Text column for the field SUTXT (see screenshot below)
- Click Finish and save the changes into a transport request
- Delete and re-create the Search Object Connectors
For details on completing step 12 see the blog Setting up NetWeaver Embedded Search (TREX) for SAP HCM Talent Management EhP4, 5 and 6.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.