The new BTA’s “360° – the Business Transformation Journal” is available now!
The Business Transformation Academy takes giant strides towards elaborating further knowledge and ideas about transformation and innovation. One hot topic of the 7th edition of the „360° – the Business Transformation Journal“ is the new role CIOs might take on. Normally known as „Chief Information Officers“, they might act as “Chief Innovation Officers” soon. A new organizational idea could facilitate this transformation.
- Utilities urgently need to transform, but it is quite a challenge. The transformation fitness profile presented in this article serves as a helpful guideline.
- Take a peek behind the scenes of the retail chains and learn what kind of innovations based on in-memory technology might soon appear on the shelves and on your smartphone.
- To continue our know-how transfer about the topic of “Shared Service Centers”, the authors of this article take us to “the next level”…
- CIOs could become Chief Innovation Officers. How can new organizational structures help solve the change management issues we all know so well?
- What’s behind the tiny but well-known Smart car? This case study gives a fascinating insight into the ups and downs of the pioneering micro car concept.
- Imagine a global player transforming its HR function. This cases study gives us insights into the enormous business benefits that can be gained through IT-driven process transformation.
- As usual, 360° portrays a trio of interesting, important BTA stakeholders. This time they are Mr. Lars Gollenia from SAP, Mr. Kim MacGillavry from DHL, and Dr. Brent Furneaux from Maastricht University.
- Read about the BTA calendar: Besides an insight into the recent SAP LEAD training, there are updates on the upcoming European Business Transformation Conference to be held in June 2013 (in Mannheim, Germany), and, of course, the announcement of the 3rd annual SAP Global Business Transformation Summit (planned for September 2013 in the USA).
- When looking for an inspiring new read, the book review of “Switch – How to Change Things When Change Is Hard” might be just for you!
Enjoy reading our new journal!
Your BTA Team
Contact: Janina Berga (firstname.lastname@example.org)