If you are a SAP EPM or BPC customer, practioner , consultant or want some advanced knowledge, please don’t miss this EPM10 (including BPC10) Elite thats coming to Singapore and Australia in June.
Who Should Attend ?
- Customers running BPC 10/EPM 10 projects and wanting to learn more
- SAP BPC consultants who have done few implementations and would like to become SAP EPM10 /BPC 10 experts
- SAP Delivery Heads running different BPC /BI projects for sizeable engagements and would like to network with global EPM experts and leadership members
- Passionate to become best in class in Planning and Consolidations process with industry leading SAP EPM/BPC experts
- Understand cross topics that they are not familar with e.g. planning, consolidations, reporting or HANA
What would you learn or gain?
- New features for planning and consolidation in SAP BPC 10.0 NW
- SAP EPM Roadmap
- BPC, BW and ERP Architecture and data loads
- New EPM 10 Client, Web Client, Data Manager and Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Consolidations Deep Dive including rule configuration, Intercompany Matching and Disclosure Management
- IFRS & USGAAP Starter Kits, Rapid Deployment Solutions (RDS)
- Overview of SAP EPM suite including Financial Information Management, Financial Consolidation, Profitability & Cost Management & Strategy Management
- Overview of Sizing and Performance Tuning, Debugging, Transports, BAdIs, Migration
- BusinessObjects BI integration with BPC – EPM Unwired & Mobile BI Financial Close
- SAP HANA and the application of in-memory technologies in planning solutions
We will have an evening event to ensure that this training gives you the best opportunity to connect with our most senior EPM specialists, SAP executives, as well as other customers and partners to build a strong network
Who is doing these sessions ?
You get the opportunity to hear from the Global Solutions experts who can answer not only how the products and features work, but also why it was built in a certain way. They carry enormous experience running similar sessions worldwide and also working with customers to roll out the product features
The sessions so far has been run in Americas and Europe and has received very positive feedback.
Where & When are the sessions ?
Singapore Melbourne, Australia
Monday, June 17th Monday, June 24th
to Friday, June 21st to Friday, June 28th
SAP Asia Pte Ltd. SAP Australia Pty. Ltd
(Regional SAP Headquarter)
30 Pasir Panjang Road 2nd Floor, 441 St. Kilda Road
#03-32, Mapletree Business City Melbourne Vic 3000
Singapore 117440 Australia
Phone: +65 6664-6868 Phone: +61 3 9862 7100
What is the cost for this session ?
Cost is USD 2,300 per person for each of the session.
How do you register ?
Please follow this link and register asap
Don’t miss the opportunity as you get deep dive expertise right in your region !