Enabling Tracelogs for SAP Predictive Analysis
By default, PA enables tracing and logging & the logs are stored in %TEMP%\sapvi\logs folder.
If you would like to change it, here is how you can do it.
1. Create a folder in any location for generating logs.
Note: Ensure that you have “write” permission to the folder. For example, C:\logs.
2. Create the BO_Trace.ini file and add the following trace details to it.
Save and close the BO_trace.ini file.
4. Place the BO_Trace.ini file under C:\logs.
5. Set up the following environment variables:
• BO_TRACE_LOGDIR = C:/logs
• BO_TRACE_CONFIGDIR = C:/logs
• BO_TRACE_CONFIGFILE = C:/logs/BO_Trace.ini
6. Restart the application.
The application logs are generated in the specified location. For example, C:\logs.
Hope this helps. It is also part of user guide.
Great and thanks for sharing
Thanks and regards
Arun Kumar Menon
Thanks for sharing.
It would be great with a description of warning and error codes as well.