How confident are you in your financial close and the accuracy of your financial statements? Are you tired of wasting time doing reconciliations manually using spreadsheets? Would you like to increase efficiency, productivity, control and visibility while minimising risks and reducing bottom line costs?
If so, join SAP, BlackLine and manufacturing giant CNH Global for a webinar that will show SAP customers (operating in an SAP-only environment or across multiple ERPs) and other ERP users how optimising the account reconciliation process can help achieve a quicker and more accurate close.
Account reconciliation is an underappreciated, yet critical, control to help ensure an organisation’s financial integrity. Weaknesses and inefficiencies in the reconciliation process often lead to mistakes on the balance sheet and overall inaccuracies in the financial close.
Automation of the account reconciliation process is a critical step on the path to “closing with confidence.” BlackLine Systems’ Account Reconciliation software automates and controls manual accounting processes that users currently perform using spreadsheets.
This webinar is designed to show finance, accounting, audit and compliance executives how they can ensure the integrity of their balance sheets (and ultimately financial reports) by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process.
Attendees will leave the session with insight into how by automating the account reconciliation process, they can:
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle – maintaining more control and visibility, while reducing risk
- Realise exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations
- Automatically pull GL balances, Journal entry data, etc., directly from SAP into BlackLine