New Custom Code Management Campaign launched in EMEA for SAP Enterprise Support customers
Custom code is used by the majority of our customers as an easy and powerful way to extend the standard SAP software and implement customer-specific business requirements. At the same time, custom code is known as one of the major TCO drivers for complex customer solutions. Do you know that, on average, ~20% of a customer’s system resources are attributed to the execution of custom code, while ~ 65% of the customer’s custom code objects have not been used within the last 4 weeks?! These facts directly translate in the need of a more efficient and more effective custom code management.
SAP Enterprise Support customers can take advantage of the new Custom Code Management Campaign that is currently launched in EMEA to receive comprehensive insights on how to efficiently and effectively manage homegrown custom code and get the most out of IT.
All activities of this dedicated campaign are part of SAP Enterprise Support. By registering for the Custom Code Management Campaign,customers get the following benefits:
- Holistic Custom Code Assessment to get full transparency about their custom code
- Identification of improvement areas and definition of next steps including tools and services as part of SAP Enterprise Support
- Individual expert-guidance via the SAP support advisory and SAP experts (1:1)
- Knowledge transfer and best practices for custom code related topics and tools (e.g. ABAP Test Cockpit)
- Co-Innovation Assessment to check your SAP HANA readiness (optional)
More information can be found in the SAP Service Marketplace: https://service.sap.com/customcode
"All activities of this dedicated campaign are part of SAP Enterprise Support"
If I translate this into "free of charge" in case you are a SAP Enterprise Support customer, is that a correct translation?
yes, that's correct. All the deliverables of the campaign are includeded in the customer's SAP Enterprise Support engagement...so no extra costs.