This Document explains how we can install sampledb.bat in case of SUP Enterprise Server (Production) License.
- SUP 2.x
When you had installed SUP 2.x Enterprise Server (production) license server, you would have noticed that you could not access sampledb.
- For Enterprise Server (production) license type, Sybase Unwired SampleDB service would not be available in Window Services after installation. you will have to run script for this.
(Note: for Personal or Enterprise Development license, unwired server installer creates this service during installation only )
- To Run the script:
- Run command prompt > cmd
- go to the path where sampledb.bat is present.
e.g. cd c:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\serversUnwiredServer\bin…\
- then type sampledb.bat [install auto | install manual | remove | start | stop ]
- Where Parameters
• install auto–creates theSybaseUnwiredSampleDB Windows service in auto-start mode for the sampledb server.
• install manual–creates theSybaseUnwiredSampleDB Windowsservice in manual start mode for the sampledb server.
• remove – removes the Sybase Unwired SampleDB service.
• start – starts the Sybase Unwired SampleDB service.
• stop – stops the Sybase Unwired SampleDB service.