steps: Redeploy MBO Package to SUP server
this might not new to you but i have noticed it many times, whenever i re-deployed MBOs to unwired server, i got few errors like:
1. runtime error
then i used to restart SUP server, deleted domain, deleted package, then redeployed. but this was not recommendable at all.
I would like to share method/procedure before re-deploying MBOs:
1. in SCC (sybase control center), first disable the deployed MBO package
2. delete the same package ( in SCC)
3. remove the connections (device registered) assigned to that package.
4. then do re-deploy ( select Replace option)
3. Deploy error:code_generation_failed:—-code generation failed:afx compiler’s production version is incompatible with afx doc’s production version(2.2.0<2.2.2)
solution: sup server and mobile sdk compatibility issues. i managed both at same version and it worked.
i hope this would help you.
need help on using web services in sup.